How to Create the Perfect Story with Simple Scrapbook Journaling
Journaling gives the scrapbook pictures life as they unfold on each page. Without it, the entire scrapbook album remains a mystery and remains incomplete. The items you need for this task may include colorful pens, markers, glittery gel pens, and stencils.
The theme of your journaling can depend on the subject of the whole scrapbook album, or the recipient of the album. Decide what is the most important thing you want the reader to remember about it. If you are the subject of the entire scrapbook album, you can recollect your memories and include some funny anecdotes from each of the photos and even add your point of view. If the album you’re working on belongs to someone else or is a gift, you may put in facts or a mixture of both facts and storytelling for every picture. If all of the pictures are arranged in a sequence that describes a series of events, you could actually write small bits of the story for each photo.
Here are some of the creative ways of writing your scrapbook journal:
- Write around the edge of your objects by following the shapes
- Write in colorful or glittery pens, especially on pages with dark backgrounds
- Use individual letter cut-outs from old magazines to create whole words
- Use sticker or ready-to-transfer letters
- Use glitter glues to make an embossed lettering
- Create colorful printouts using your PC and printer
There are many more ways that you can use to make your scrapbook even more exciting. You’ll just need to find the right idea and theme to get the best results for your scrapbook!